Thursday, October 18, 2012

My travels...

Where in the world have I been to?
Let me recap my traveling history as far as I can remember.
Born in Kuching, Sarawak, in the island of Borneo, as a child, I followed my parents on vacations to Penang, KL, Genting Highlands, Singapore, Hatyai, Phuket, Bangkok.

As a student, I came to KL before flying to Christchurch, New Zealand. Covered half of NZ's south island.

While working, I did quite a bit of driving. Into the interiors of Sarawak and every state from Perlis to Sabah. Overseas include Singapore, Bangkok, Rayong, Cebu Island.

Where did sports take me so far?
Singapore, Cambodia, Hong Kong and Macau.

Just for holiday, it was only Bali. Need more!

Where to next? Where do I intend to go? EVERYWHERE else of course! Hahaha!

Next destination for sports will be Philippines.
Nepal is a must go! Sports or vacation.
And there's Taiwan, China, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand...again! Wish to go back to have a look at that place.
Basically, the Asia Pacific.
Hmm...the Pacific Islands too!

Europe? USA? Canada? South America? Gotta print money for these places!


1 comment:

Kevin Siah said...

Comt to Canada, Tomato! We'll be there next year... for 2 years :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...