Thursday, November 22, 2007

2007 Road Runners

The banner at the back said..."VETERAN ATHLETES"....guess we are old lah....alamak!
Blue on side...red one side....yellow is referee and he's on blue's side....hahaha!
Masuk hutan ambil gambar
Deepavali relay run....handsome studs!!
Decepticons are behind us...run run RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
KL International Marathon training runs...
Merdeka....oops...I mean YEAH!!! Pacemaker Run.
Smile!!...ewah-ewah, gigi memang bersih dan putih....
Damm I'm too short...lucky can see my head...err, can see or not? KYK really tall lah.
Shah Alam Run...got a few 'stylo mylo' in the pic...

Run…Run…Run…yes, that’s the way to go! This year has been action packed or should I say running action packed, as it really was full of ACTION!…some mama drama, some winky winky, some mumbo jumbo…a year full of runs. And although we are almost seeing the year 2008 creeping in, the runs still keep coming to give us an EXPLOSIVE last run for year 2007.

Some pics above of the runs and fun & strenuous times…from early days (sounds old huh?) of KLIM training.


Many of us are ‘strenuously’ training for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon on 2nd Dec, which is The Grand Finale, and it is only 10days away. Here comes the 10 day countdown…..10………:P
Training may not be a suitable word for me cos I’m not really putting in enough miles for the upcoming 42km. So, I rather use the term ‘trying to train’…hahaha! Gonna be my 2nd marathon so I’ll be beaming if I touch sub 4hr30min.

This run will be an R&R Run… not the R & R we see on our highways.
This is a triple R…tomatoman Ray & doc Ray Run….yeah, we’ll try to pace each other…and by the time I reach finishing line, I’m like what you usually hear…the SUN DRIED TOMATO-MAN!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...