Sunday, June 14, 2009

Goodbye my friend...

We were classmates in school. He was the biggest guy in our class and can even pass as a teacher. Lost touch with him since then till a few years ago where we bump into each other in KL. The last I heard from him was when he got married. Yesterday I received the shocking news that he passed away due to cancer.

Class photo of Form1, St Joseph. He is on the left next to the teacher. I'm on the left next to him.

May your soul rest in peace, Jeetender Singh.

Let's cherish all our friends around us and let's live life to the fullest for we never know what's in store tomorrow...

2 comments:

sofiantriathlete said...

Sorry Raymond.
Is this St Joseph Kuching (my school Form 2 & 3), only a few years ago Ha ha

feifeipinky said...

sorry to hear that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...