Wednesday, January 5, 2011

450ml of O positive

My first bleeding for 2011 was in a hospital, University Hospital to be exact. No, it's nothing scary. Not that I injured myself or anything like that.

I bled on purpose, 450ml. Donated blood la... :)

Time taken was 4minutes++ to fill up the empty bag. I know I make sound as if it's a race. Well, what to do...the guy next to me started it. Makes it more fun though.
He just finished donating his blood and told me his arm hurt cos he took longer than usual. And his usual time to fill up that 450ml bag? 2 minutes! Yup, that's the time he claimed he can do.
Wah, donating blood also got fast pace meh? Aiyo, I can't do sub4 la...hahaha!!

Actually, I planned to do it on 31st Dec, last day of the year. We were given an unexpected but of course, much welcomed public holiday and the UH transfusion centre was closed. Didn't have a bloody ending for 2010, therefore it shall be a bloody start to 2011.

Something I can give back to society. For it is written...

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Our Lord Jesus gave me another life back in 2005. You can read about it here.
So I shall try my best to live it to the fullest, by God's way of course, and to help people whenever and wherever I can.

Here, a closer look. Don't faint... :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...