Monday, January 7, 2008

May-Noo (Menu)

Gotta share this menu with you from my jalan-jalan cari makan episodes. Err...actually this menu is from the coffee shop I patronise weekly if not fortnightly for lunch. It's only about 100m from my office....hehe!

For a bananaman like this tomatoman, these direct translations of Cantonese into alphabets spoken in Engrish accent are perfect! Otherwise I'll order as "that one....ah...yes, that one lah....you know ...the "hou sek" one ah.....ya lah, that one lahhhhhh"

But ordering in English spoken with kwailow accent may complicate things lah....eg : FUKUA KAI




I'm getting hungry reading all these...

Trust me, I have no idea what coconut seafood is....??

Instructions below are quite confusing if we don't think like the taukey nio....hahaha!!!



2 comments:

Raymond said...

hahahaha,u really know how to cheer ppl up during lunch hour dont u?
Which stall is that?Sarawak again!!!Oh noo.....u guys r trying to sarawakinize me i think!lol

feifeipinky said...

hahaha...nice one...those on the white board makes me laugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...