Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

You can call me a gadget dinosaur cos I just bought (finally!!!!)  a smart phone after almost everyone around me had been poking their smart phones day in day out, month in month out, year in year out.

Yes, I'm a really slow bugger when it comes to gadgets...sigh...

So last month I signed up a 2year RM79 per month contract with Maxis to be eligible to purchase iphone 3GS at RM199. Yes, I did it. It's worth it!!! Where else can you find an iphone3GS in bolehland for that price?

Now I have a smart phone and it is an Iphone from Apple Inc!!!! :D

The first few days was stressful...very stressful...in finding out how this iphone works! I'm not a gadget or phone freak and I'm getting old. So I'm a slow tech dinosaur. But don't let me catch you running in a race ya! I'll smoke ya!!! Hahahahaha!!!

Today, I'm a bit sad to read in the news that Steve Jobs, former CEO for Apple Inc has passed away :(

                                                           1955 - 2011

Your legacy will live on, Steve Jobs!

We will try to follow your words... Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...